1. The competition is of an open type; both professional
and recreational bowlers are invited.
2. Everyone who fills out the Application/Registration
form, and pays the entry fee, is legible to compete.
3. The registration fee this year is standard rate: 15 EUR.
4. Last applications and replacements are possible
prior to the start.
5. We refund 50% of the paid fee, if the cancellation
is received till June 15. We have a 0-refund policy after that date.
6. The tournament will take place on Sunday, July 4 2010. It will commence at 3 PM, and the games itself will start about 15 minutes later.
Everyone who is late, may continue the game but get zero (0) points
for past throws/frames.
7. The competition is carried out in teams which can be formed before the tournament or at the tournament,
and are/can be of mixed gender type.
8. The format will be set depending on the number of registered participants; presumably 4 sets of 10 frames are played
with cross-over of left and right lanes.
9. The team who has the highest score wins. We will also select the best male and female bowler
of the tournament.
10. The winning team and the best male and female
bowlers receive practical prizes.
11. The competition takes place on standardised
lanes with ten (10) pins.
12. The organiser has the right to change the rules,
or in extreme circumstances cancel the tournament. If the tournament
be cancelled, all paid application fees will be fully refunded.